Welcome to our website !

Project Joie

Setting myself up for success by being accountable

19FEB15 Food & WOD Log

By 10:20 PM ,

Went to the city for work meetings at the office and made plans with my godsister to meet up for dinner. We met at Liho Liho Yacht Club. We both kept saying how it was delicious everything was. You can see my pics on my instagram feed.

I saved a lot of calories for the evening. I ended up eating more calories (over on fat) but didn't make a serious dent in the carbs department. They didn't serve rice at Liho Liho. I wish they did.



















Skill
5 Super Sets
Bench Press 50% Max, Max Rep
Wall to Wall Sled Push - 155#

Worked up to 55# for bench between 6-8 reps per set. I lowered the sled weight to 135# for the last two sets.

WOD
12 min AMRAP
10 hang power clean + push jerk
10 knees to elbow

Completed 4 rounds + 5 hang power cleans

You Might Also Like

0 comments