Welcome to our website !

Project Joie

Setting myself up for success by being accountable

20FEB15 Food & WOD Log

By 10:51 PM ,

I drove a lot today. I had eggs, lox and brie for breakfast. Grapefruit and tangerines for a postworkout pick me up. I didn't get a chance to eat until dinner. I had a lot going on and I didn't have any more seafood at home. We had dinner at our favorite japanese restaurant. I'm short on fat and protein and can't imagine eating much more after dinner. I use myfitnesspal and am not sure how accurate the numbers are. I'm hoping it's not too off.



Workout

Skill
5x5 overhead squat - ended at 45#

WOD
Tabata
8 tabata rounds of Pull-ups
8 tabata rounds of Push-ups
8 tabata rounds of ab mat sit-ups
8 tabata rounds of air squats

I finished with around 190 total reps. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments