Welcome to our website !

Project Joie

Setting myself up for success by being accountable

25FEB15 Food & WOD Log

By 11:17 PM ,

Today my macros coach - dropped my numbers down by 220 calories, 10 grams of protein and 20 grams of fat. Ouch! Fat is my favorite, then carbs then protein.

Training Day Goal is 140g Protein, 153g carbs and 40g fat
Rest Days 140g protein, 50g carbs and 46g fat

Myfitness pal won't let me adjust the macronutrients in 1% increments so the amounts below are a little off. I downloaded macros from the apple store just to keep track of my macros. It doesn't have a built in database to draw caloric information from. You can either plug in your custom macros and have the app help you figure out what they should be based on your goals. I opted for the custom macros.




Skill
2 Clean & Jerk EMOM
I worked up to 75#. I did Power Clean a& Jerks btw,

WOD - Level 2
6 rounds
5 deadlifts  @105#
10 pushups

Completed in about 6:39 minutes

You Might Also Like

0 comments